We want to thank you for your business and support during 2010! It is truly a great year to be a Certified Herman Miller Dealer.
There have been some remarkable happenings in 2010:
- Compass System is proving to be a game changer in Healthcare environments.
- Introduction of Yves Behar’s SAYL chair with minimal budget and environmental impact.
- The acquisition of Colebrook Bosson Saunders with the roll out of the ergonomic solution portfolio Thrive.
What can we expect from 2011? More Herman Miller products:
- Look for the Swoop family of lounge seating for a variety of soft-seating applications: Higher Education, Government, Healthcare and Corporate environments.
- Setu will be available in a fabric version.
- A highly-anticipated systems solution, Canvas, will be launched. It is a hybrid of the system Vivo and the freestanding Intent.
To stay up to date on these and the other new offerings and applications, continue to visit us here, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. We can continue to create Better Ways to Work together!